John A. Schneider, M.D.Hand & Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Schneider is a board certified orthopedic surgeon subspecialty trained in the treatment of disorders of the hand and upper extremity. He holds a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand.
Dr. Schneider’s scope of expertise includes the treatment of children and adults with:
- Disorders of the Hand, Elbow, and Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Problems
- Carpal Tunnel
- Congenital Problems
- Nerve Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
He is highly skilled in hand surgeon, wrist, elbow, and shoulder arthroscopy; microsurgery; joint replacement of the upper extremity; and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Schneider is a native of the Milwaukee area and a Marquette University graduate. His formal medical training includes:
Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship
- The Indiana Hand Center
- One of the world’s leading training centers
- Micro Vascular Surgery Training
Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Residency
- Creighton University/University of Nebraska
- Received the Frank P. Stone, M.D. Award for Academic Excellence
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Received the State Medical Society of Wisconsin J.H. and W.J. Houghton, M.D. Award
- Dr. Schneider has also received specialized training in microvascular surgery.
Click on the below PDF's to read Dr. Schneider’s articles.
Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, S.C.
3033 W. Layton Avenue
Greenfield, WI 53221