Alex T. Burton, M.D.Foot, Ankle, Lower Extremity Surgeon
Dr. Burton is an orthopedic surgeon who subspecializes in the treatment of lower extremity, and foot and ankle conditions.
His scope of practice and interests include:
- Foot surgery
- Ankle surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Trauma of the Foot and Ankle
- Heel pain
- Foot and Ankle deformity correction
- Work related injuries of the Foot and Ankle
- Joint replacement surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
Dr Burton is highly skilled in all areas of lower extremity surgery, and foot and ankle surgery
Dr. Burton is a native of Franklin, Wisconsin, and is a graduate of the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
His credentials include:
- Pennsylvania State University
- Pennsylvania State Health-Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Foot and Ankle Fellowship
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Center, S.C.
3033 W. Layton Avenue
Greenfield, WI 53221