Damian C. Kosempa, M.D.
Damian C. Kosempa M.D Sport Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Damian C. Kosempa at Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center is an orthopedic surgeon subspecialty trained in sports medicine, arthroscopy, and shoulder surgery.
Dr. Damian C. Kosempa’s scope of expertise includes:
- Sport Injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Meniscal injuries
- Shoulder instability
- Cartilage repair and replacement
- Rotator cuff tears
- Hip labral tears and femoroacetabular impingement
- Partial and total shoulder replacement
- Partial and total knee replacement
- Patellofemoral injuries and instability
- Platelet rich plasma
- Work related injury
He is highly experienced in knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, and ankle arthroscopy; joint replacement of the knee and shoulder; and general fracture care.
Dr. Damian C. Kosempa is a native of the Milwaukee area and a University of Wisconsin graduate. He regularly serves as an Associate Master Instructor at the AANA Orthopedic Learning Center in Rosemont, Illinois.
His medical training includes:
- Medical School
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Assistant team physician University of Pittsburgh Athletics
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- Assistant team physician University of Chicago Athletics
- Assistant team physician Chicago Fire of Major League Soccer