http://sexyadultvacations.com/LLVAWT2018 Definition: A neuroma represents an entrapment or compression of a nerve in the ball of the foot usually between the third and fourth toes.
- Tight fitting shoes
- Repeated flexion of the toes
- Injury to the ball of the foot
- Numbness, burning and pain to the adjacent third and fourth toes
- Symptoms are exacerbated by tight fitting shoes or repeated flexion of the toes
- Shoes that area adequately wide
- Stiffer toed shoes rather than those with flexible soles
- Metatarsal padding
- Possible steroid injection of the neuroma by your podiatrist or physician
- Surgical removal if symptoms are unresponsive to conservative care
- Shoes that re of adequate width
- Stiffer soled shoes
Kamen Click the links below to find out more.