Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
where can i buy Lyrica tablets Total Hip Replacement THR and Total Knee Replacement TKR are very successful surgical treatment for arthritis of the hip and knee respectively.
http://tularecountyhistory.com/wp-content/plugins/CCSlider/includes/upload.php Over the last several years hip and knee replacement surgery has evolved to a Minimally Invasive technique.
site web Advantages of Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement are
- Less tissue trauma – muscles and tendons are avoided or separated, not cut
- Faster and less painful rehabilitation
- Smaller incisions and less scarring – two incisions of 1½ to 2 inches each, rather than one 10- to 12-inch incision
- Shorter hospital stay – 1-2 days (vs. 3-5 days); some patients go home in less than 24 hours
- Reduced blood loss and less need for pre-surgery blood donation
- Faster return to work and daily activities
Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Incisions
Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Incisions