you can check here Definition: A Haglund’s deformity is defined as an abnormal prominence of the posterior and superior aspect of the heel.
- Often a congenital problem
- More common in women
- Blister and callus formation over the posterior aspect of the heel
- Repeated irritation and often swelling of the heel
- A noticeable bony enlargement of the back of the heel
- Calf stretching
- Protection from irritation by padding the boot or heel with moleskin, felt or foam
- Surgery if symptoms become chronic
http://sazutech.com/category/uncategorized Careful boot fitting to avoid irritation
http://www.fotosantiguascanarias.org/675547-dts26742-güímar-conocer-gente.html Click the links below to find out more.