http://canalsideconferencecentre.co.uk/contact/ Definition: An ankle sprain is a traumatic twisting injury usually involving the outer (lateral) ligaments of the ankle. The severity of the injury can vary from merely stretching the ligaments to a severe tear.
http://eugeniantoniou.com/wp-content/themes/WPLocalPlaces/style.css Acute inversion of the ankle usually due to uneven terrain
- Acute pain, swelling and often discoloration over the outer aspect of the ankle
- Often the outer ankle bone is very sore
- A feeling of weakness in the ankle and inability to bear full weight
- Discoloration will often occur on other areas of the foot as well
- Ice, elevation, rest, compression
- Splinting of the ankle
- Anti-inflammatory medication
- Examination by your podiatrist or physician to rule out a possible fracture or complete tear of the ligaments
- Crutches if necessary
- Physical therapy to reduce pain and symptoms and to rehabilitate the ankle
- Supportive boot
- Exercises for both strength and flexibility of the ankle
- If you are prone to ankle sprains, a supportive brace may be helpful
cheapest pharmacy for clomid Click the links below to find out more.