Harvey S. Kohn, M.D.
Harvey S. Kohn, M.D. Sport Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Kohn is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with special interests in the treatment of injuries of the shoulder and knee.
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Knee Reconstruction
- All Work-Related Problems
- All Sport Injuries
He is highly skilled and experienced in arthroscopic and minimal invasive surgery techniques of the shoulder, knee, and ankle.
Rotator Cuff and Ligament Repairs of the Shoulder
Arthroscopic Repairs of the Knee, Ligaments, and Menisci
Arthroscopic and Ligament and Tendon Repairs of the Ankle
Senior Recreational Injuries
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- International Arthroscopy Association
- American Medical Association
- State Medical Society of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee County Medical Society
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Orthopedic Resident New York Medical College
United States Navy
Staff Orthopedic Surgeon
Assistant Clinical Professor
Medical College of Wisconsin
Practicing orthopedic surgeon in Milwaukee for 28 years.